"Rivaner" - Telecaster set
The "Rivaner" set is my interpretation of a 52'er "Nocaster" pickup set, which I had built into my Telecaster for many years.
The sound is very classic Tele in the bridge, twangy with a little "snot". In contrast to my other tele sets, a zinc baseplate is used here, which also changes the sound a bit.
The neck pickup impresses with its clarity. The middle position reveals pearly Strat-like sounds. All in all a very good all-round telephoto set, you don't really need much more!
- 42 AWG winding wire (bridge)
- 43 AWG winding wire (Neck)
- Alnico 5 magnets
- Neck: 7 kOhm / 2.1 H inductance / nickel silver cap
- Bridge: 7.3 kOhm / 2.4 H inductance / baseplate made of zinc-coated steel
- Vintage push-back connection cable
- all pickups waxed against microphones